Marriage certificate translation service

Do you need a marriage certificate translation? Our official translation agency offers a pool of freelance translators and native speakers who have the knowledge and experience to professionally translate your marriage certificate into any language. A marriage certificate is an official legal document, therefore JK Translate advises you to choose a sworn translator to rule out any problems with foreign town council government or other (local) authorities. Our competent translators will provide you with a high quality translation at a highly competitive rate. To learn more about our translators and their work you can contact us during as well as outside office hours; we will send you a free quote within 2 hours.

  • Competitive prices
  • Due to our large group of professional translators, we can translate your text at a competitive rate. The prices further depend on the length of the text, the translation combination, the scheduled delivery date and the level of difficulty.
  • Certified and regular
  • As a translation agency, we provide certified and regular translations in all translation combinations. Our large group of translators enables us to provide translations in all subject matters.
  • Certified/Sworn translation
  • The certified translation consists of three elements connected to each other:
    1. the certified translation
    2. the original document (often a scan)
    3. a stamped and signed declaration from the translator

Certified translation marriage certificate

You may need a certified or sworn translation of your marriage certificate if you are planning to use it for official purposes in a country where the language of the certificate is not the official language. This could include applying for a visa, getting married in a foreign country, obtaining citizenship or residency, enrolling in school, or applying for a job.

You may need a sworn or certified translation depending on the requirements of the authority or organization that is requesting the document. JK Translate offers both services. It is always best to check with the specific authority or organization that is requesting the marriage certificate to confirm their requirements for translation and certification or legalization.