LEGAL TRANSLATION AGENCY FOR ALL LANGUAGE PAIRS
Are you looking for the best legal translation agency at affordable rates? Here at JK Translate you found them. As a legal translation agency we work with certified and sworn legal translators who would love to use their legal knowledge and experience to your benefit in just about any language. Your legal department provides the legal framework for all other departments to work and function within – a very important task. Our qualified and efficient legal translators assist you with this task by delivering high quality legal translations. All of your contracts, financial documents, agreements, statutes, terms and conditions or any other legal document are in good hands here at our legal translation agency. All of these documents are handled confidentially by our legal translators. You cannot put a price on excellent legal translations which you can share internationally without having to worry about their quality. In spite of that JK Translate is able to offer you highly competitive rates, so contact us today for a free quote.
- Sharp prices
- Due to our large group of professional translators, we can translate your text at a sharp rate. The prices further depend on the length of the text, the translation combination, the scheduled delivery date and the level of difficulty.
- Certified and regular
- As a translation agency, we provide certified and regular translations in all translation combinations. Our large group of translators enables us to provide translations in all subject matters.
- Certified/Sworn translation
- The certified translation consists of three elements connected to each other:
1. the certified translation
2. the original document (often a scan)
3. a stamped and signed declaration from the translator
WHAT IS A GOOD LEGAL TRANSLATION AGENCY?
A good legal translation agency is able to provide translations that accurately conveys the meaning of the original legal text in the target language. Also taking into account the legal terminology, conventions, and cultural context of the target language. To achieve this, a good legal translator must have a deep understanding of both the source and target legal systems, as well as the languages involved. They must also have knowledge of legal terminology and be able to accurately translate legal concepts, expressions, and syntax. Moreover, a good legal translation agency provides translations that are clear, concise, and free of any ambiguity or misinterpretation. Any inaccuracies or omissions can have serious legal consequences. Finally, it should also be formatted and presented in a way that is consistent with the legal conventions of the target language.