- Minimum cost per translation assignment:
- € 50,- for a translation by a sworn translator
- € 40,- for a translation by a regular translator
- Surcharge for urgent delivery 25%
- Editing the source text on request. Costs € 0.02-€ 0.04 per word.
- For texts larger than 10,000 words we offer a 5% discount.
- Urgent delivery
- Standard delivery
- Standard (by the translator of the document)
- Sample (by a translator other than the translator of the document)
- Full quality (by a translator other than the translator of the document)
- Cost apostille by court € 20,- per document
- Cost legalisation by court € 20,- per document
- Cost legalisation by CDC € 10,- per document
- Service charge visit CDC € 75,-
- Service charge visit courthouse € 50,-
- CDC = consular service centre (ministry of Foreign Affairs)
All rates applied by JK Translate are exclusive of 21% VAT
TRANSLATORS AND QUALITY
JK Translate works exclusively with professional (sworn) translators. Professionals who deal with language day in and day out. If you want an extra quality check and guarantee more security, you can opt for increased quality control. We choose the right translator for each assignment, individually and specifically for your work. People with extensive experience in and knowledge of your field, from legal to financial, but also from medical to entertainment and application letters and resumes.
Our rates are calculated on the basis of various factors: source and target language, delivery time, quantity of words, expertise and more. A specific quotation is made for each assignment. You can use the above module for an indication of the costs. If desired, we can realize the legalization of your documents at a court or consular service centre. This makes JK Translate a full-service translation agency, where quality is paramount. We speak your language!